- 500M Row
- Wall Balls (20#/14#)
- Chest to Bar Pull-ups
Then, 500M Row
CrossFit 1-Hour Classes
Monday - Wednesday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 12:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm
Thursday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm
Friday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am
Open Gym (PUSH511 Members & CrossFit Experienced People Only)
Sunday: 9:30 - 11:30 am
Stretching & Mobility
Sunday: 9:00 am
Monday: 5:30 pm
Thursday: 6:30 pm
Specialty Classes (free for members)
Gymnastics: Saturday, Dec.7th @ 12:00 pm
MUST REGISTER BY 5:00 PM DAY BEFORE
Saturday, Dec. 7th from 12:30 to 3:30 pm (6 Slots Open)
Saturday, Dec. 21st from 12:30 to 3:30 pm (6 Slots Open)
Go to the PUSH511 Facebook page for photos & blog
BhealthyBmore Interview with PUSH511
Ferguson Farm Deliveries to PUSH511
Ferguson Family Farm is delivering to PUSH511, 2 times per month. Orders placed on Monday night will be available for pick-up on Friday morning.
Please check out their website for information on food items, quality & prices http://www.fergusonfamilyfarm.
Details on setting up
- Contact Lynne Ferguson to place your order
2. Orders must be placed by 10 pm Monday for Pick-up on Friday
- December 2nd - December 6th
- December 16th - December 20th
3. Pick-up starting Friday morning, eggs will be in refrigerator, other product in the freezer, if the freezer is full they will be placed in the refrigerator. Food will have your name on it.
4. Recycle clean egg cartons
Custom Fit Meals
- Custom Fit Meals is delivering healthy prepared meals 2X/week, available on Sunday & Wednesday for pick-up
- NO EXCUSES TO EATING BETTER
- CFM serves up Whole30/Paleo compliant meals plus Paleo + Natural Sweeteners + Paleo + Dairy + Natural Sweeteners
- Go to Custom Fit Meals to register
- First order receives a 10% discount with the code PUSH511
1. WODs 4 WAD - Sunday, Dec. 1st @ 10:30 am
- We will still have Open Gym from 9:30 - 11:30 am but at 10:30 am we will be holding the WODs 4 WAD (World AIDS Day)
- If you would like to contribute to the Abzyme Research Fund to help advance testing for a new AIDS vaccine please go to this site. WODs 4 WAD
- All Drop-Ins are FREE for the WOD
- The WOD is Kurt's Team Chipper, 2 People working together doing 100 reps of each exercise: Pull-ups, Box Jumps, Kettlebell Swings, Lunges, Push-ups, Sit-ups.
2. Soiree For Play - Thursday, Dec. 12th from 7 - 11 pm
- Help benefit 10K students in Baltimore City schools with a fun night of playing games, dancing, noshing & sipping. Soiree For Play
- 4 Tickets to be given away to the best stories of how recess impacted you - Email Ardyth@push511.com
- Event being held at the Merritt Downtown Athletic Club
3. SilverWear Funky Handcrafted Jewelry - Saturday, Dec. 14th from 10 am - 12 pm
- WOD and Shop @ PUSH511, we are a one-sto CrossFit Box!
- You may have seen her jewelry at the Fells Point Farmers Market, now she is coming to you, perfect to pick up those Holiday Gifts. SilverWear
4. Living Wellness FREE Massage - Tuesday, Dec. 17th from 4:30 - 7:30 pm
- Feeling stressed over the Holidays or hitting the WODs to hard? Then have a FREE 10 Minute Chair Massage (1 Session per person)
- Sign-up sheets will be a the front desk to reserve a time.
Sign up with Push511 Online!
Located in the heart of Brewers Hill with easy access from Canton, Fells Point and Harbor East
Everyone is welcome to visit PUSH511 for a FREE CrossFit class where you will learn about the PUSH511 program and experience your first Workout of the Day aka WOD.