Fitness/Competitor - 5 Rounds
- 400M Run
- 30 Box Jumps (24"/20")
- 30 Double Unders
511BRUTUM - Day 5
- Snatch 5X1, across @ 90% 1RM
- 3 Sets: 1 Power Clean + 2 Front Squat + 1 Jerk @ 75-85% 1RM
- 10 Minute EMOM: 1 Pause Front Squats @ 90& 1RM
- 7 Minute EMOM: Chest to bar pull-ups, increase reps from prior week
CrossFit 1-Hour Classes
Thursday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:30 pm
Friday: 6:00 am, 7:00 am, 12:00 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am
Open Gym (PUSH511 Members & CrossFit Experienced People Only)
Sunday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Stretching & Mobility
Saturday: 10:00 am
Wednesday: 6:30 pm
Specialty Classes (free for members)
Kettlebell: Wednesday, July 23rd @ 6:30 pm, work on Turkish Get Up
12 Classes over 4 weeks on Monday/Tuesday/Thursday @ 6:30 pm - Registration is open. Limited to 12 people/class, each new session starts on Monday night.
See the Community Page For Complete Details
If you missed the PUSH511 Winter Olympics check out the video!
Check out PUSH511 BlogFit - See Members of the Month
1. Columbus Weightlifting Clinics @ PUSH511 - Saturday, Sept. 13th &/or Sunday Sept. 14th - MUST REGISTER BY JULY 31st
2. BOD POD Testing @ PUSH511 - Saturday, July 19th
3. CrossFit Games Viewing - Saturday, July 26th
Ferguson Farm Deliveries to PUSH511
My Power Supply Meals
Vertical Bodies in The Beast Cave
- PUSH511 Members drop in for a class, special rate of $10
- Classes 7 days a week are you a PUSH Beast or PUSH Beauty or Both - Come Find out!
- Cool article about Vertical Bodies in the City Paper
- Full schedule at Vertical Bodies
Sign up with Push511 Online!
Located in the heart of Brewers Hill with easy access from Canton, Fells Point and Harbor East
Everyone is welcome to visit PUSH511 for a FREE CrossFit class where you will learn about the PUSH511 program and experience your first Workout of the Day aka WOD.